It has been a while since posting on this site. I have been saying I need to keep up the blog. . . I really am going to try. This last 2 months has been a whirlwind of events. In late September we found out that baby # 3 is on the way. . .Since then we have had family pictures. Maren's 2nd, Race for the Cure, Halloween, Ian's 4th Bday, Thanksgiving and all the activities in between. I will post some new pictures and hopefully get everyone caught up :)
_________________________________________
______________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________
After leaving KC we decided to make a stop back in Walnut and help Nick and Barb with Christmas Decor. . . Ian helped plug in and check to see if lights worked while Eric climbed the roof and hung lights. Maren just made sure everyone was doing what they were supposed to be doing. We got a lot done. Barb and I got a jump on Christmas candy and got the Cherries done, since they need to sit and get the liquid on the inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment