After picking up a colleague's' trumpet today and still being able to play most of the EH-K and Walnut School songs, I dug out the old "Old's". Ian of course wanted to play and both he and Maren were impressed with my skills. I am thinking that maybe I'll bring it into school and partake in some extra curricular trumpet playing. We have no pep band (or HS band at all for that matter) I think the teachers should get a group together. . .
Thursday, February 12, 2009
3rd Generation Trumpet Player
After picking up a colleague's' trumpet today and still being able to play most of the EH-K and Walnut School songs, I dug out the old "Old's". Ian of course wanted to play and both he and Maren were impressed with my skills. I am thinking that maybe I'll bring it into school and partake in some extra curricular trumpet playing. We have no pep band (or HS band at all for that matter) I think the teachers should get a group together. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment