Today was an eventful day. We started things out by getting ready for family pictures. Leanne Tucker is taking them again this year. I thought we'd try something different and go for outdoor pictures (now that Maren can handle the weather). It's a wonder anyone makes it through family pictures with kids this age! I will be amazed if we get them back and there are any of all 4 of us looking at the camera. If Ian was cooperating, Maren wasn't, and visa versa. I will be sure to share them when we get them back. I hope we had some cute ones.
This afternoon Ian Maren and I went into Des Moines, to Lucas Giunta's B-Day party. (Lucas is 10 days older than Maren) What fun! It was all good until it was time to open presents and my kids wanted to help. Ian wanted the Cars book and Thomas
Tomorrow we are planning on going to Fort Dodge to visit family and to go to the fall festival up at the orchard. For the record, Ankeny has gass for $2.99 / gal. I saw it for $3.03 today! I know it's sad when we are happy that gas is $2.99/gal. Remember the days when it was $0.88. I could fill my car up for $13.00. Today the pump shut off at $50.01
No comments:
Post a Comment