Saturday, September 6, 2008

Yeah. . .I've been busy. . .


It's been a while since I've been on here. I just haven't have time. School is back in session, things are starting to calm down at school, although my schedule is extremely full, in fact I don't think it can get any fuller!
Last weekend, we had Eric's 10 year class reunion, a 60th birthday party for Stan Messerschmidt, and a 50th Birthday Party for Nancy Holtz. . .It was nice to see everyone again.
Kevin and Megan graced us with their presence on Saturday, we hadn't seen Lydia for about 4 months, she 's getting big, it's amazing how much she looks like Kevin. . . I can relate. look at my kids!
Ian and Maren spent the first 2 weeks of back to school time, at the school daycare. Ian love the fact that there were so many kids to play with. We went back to Stephanie's this week, and Ian began the task of potty training. He is doing great with the potty training at Stephs, not so hot at home. I guess we just don't get it. . .we'll figure it out, right?! He is wearing big boy underwear as we speak. On today's agenda, I'm sure some football, bonfires, and playing on the newly added to play gym. We FINALLY bit the bullet and bought the insanely expensive piece of plastic, known as the slide! Jeeze, it's amazing how much things cost.
Maren and Ian have discovered the wonderful world of Ice Cream Novelties, they favor Ice Cream Bars though. Even Maren can polish off one of her own.

No comments: