Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ian Nooooo!!!!!


I honestly think that Ian thinks that his name is Ian No! I was mixing up some poppy seed bread in the kitchen, and last time I saw the kids, they were watching Dora. . .It was really quiet, so I went to check on them and this is what I saw when I turned the corner. Ian No! Amazingly enough, Maren didn't have any in her eyes. My children were covered in waterproof baby sunscreen! I took Maren and wiped what I could, off with a baby wipe, being extra careful to get as much as possible off of around her eyes. . .why does it have to be waterproof. . .anyway, I put the bread batter in pans quick, so that I could give them baths. I turn around, and Ian has gotten ahold of the baking soda, and covered the kitchen floor with it. . .yes they were both playing in it. . .I knew they were being too quiet!
Now for bath time. Ian didn't have much on him, so my task was getting the lotion out of Maren's hair. It wasn't easy. . . even with the practice I have had with Ian and the Desitin! She fought me all the way, I think I got some soap in her eyes, because she is not a happy camper at the moment. Hopefully she will sleep for a bit, andher eyes will feel better when she gets up.

3 comments:

Hausfrau said...

LOL, that is classic. Make sure you print out copies of these blog posts to keep as a diary. This would make an especially funny one to look back on when the grandkids come along.

Alexa Hoffmann said...

I figure by doing this blog, then when I finally get around to scrapping these events I will still remember what to write:)

Dana said...

That picture of Maren is darling!!! I am sure she wasn't too happy getting it scrubbed off!